After being so popular year after year we decided to stock our 2-ton totes for you and have them readily available when you need them. All totes are manufactured in Oregon. These stackable, portable, open-top tanks are built in 2-ton/~ 586 gal sizes. All totes are completely portable via forklift channels (accommodates rotating forklift) and come with a drain screen, temperature well and ice shields. Variable floating lids are available as an option.
2-Ton Econo-Tote Manway Option
Cooling jacket: cold soak and control fermentation heat.
Heating jacket: rapid rise to fermentation temperature.
Key Features Econo-Tote:
- Open top
- Lid stops are now included.
- 60″ diameter x 48″ height (52″ overall height).
- 2-ton capacity (586 gal.)
- Heat transfer jacket (24″ dimpled).
- Temperature well, sample port, 2″ TC racking port
- Flat floor with 2″ TC sump drain
- Perforated drain screen (removable with handle)
Key Features Econo-Tote with Manway Option:
- One-arm rectangular manway.
- 13×16’’ horizontal hinge outswing manway.
- Easy pomace removal.
- Lower edge molded to the slope of the tank.
- Features a full-face sanitary neoprene gasket.
- 12ga stainless steel (polished and rugged).
- Temperature well, sample port, 2″ TC racking port.
Email us at email@example.com or fill out the tote order form and we will get back to you with payment and shipping information.