Making grapes happier
Shiny stainless steel and smooth temperature control make your fermenting grapes happier. Econo Totes are the perfectly efficient solution to achieve just that and in time for crush.
All totes are handcrafted in Oregon. These stackable, portable, open-top vessels comfortably accommodate 2-tons / ~575 gallon working volume. They are easy to move by forklift channels, which are perfect for rotating forklifts, and come with a drain screen, temperature well, and ice shields. Variable floating lids are available as an option. Send an email with your tote inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case 2 tons is not enough for your needs, check out our larger fermenters here.
- Open top 2-ton capacity (~575 gal working volume)
- 60″ diameter X 48″ height (52″overall height)
- 12-gauge polished stainless steel
- Dimpled, heat-transfer jacket
- Temperature well& sample port
- Flat floor with 2″ tri-clamp sump drain
- 2″ tri-clamp racking port
- Removable, perforated drain screen
- Includes lid stop and forklift channels
Tote upgrades: Upgrade your standard Econo tote to include a Outswing manway.