15 BBL Steam-Fired Brewing System
This 2-vessel brewing system is on its way to Water Street Brewery – Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
- 15 BBL Full Grain Brewing System
- 58Cubic Foot Elevated Grist Case, Copper Clad
- ASME rated Steam Jacketed & Insulated Mash-Brew Kettle/ Whirlpool, Variable Speed Top Entering Agitator, Copper Clad with Decorative Banding
- Insulated Lauter Tun and ASME rated Steam Jacketed & Insulated Hot Liquor Tank, Copper Clad with Decorative Banding
- Fixed Height Lauter Tun Rake with Grain-Out Capability
- Airless Wort Grant with Inspection Light
- Brewhouse Control Panel & Brewing Platform
- Two Stage Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger
- Brewhouse Throughput Time: 5.5 hours
- Total Daily Output: up to 60 BBL’s in a 24 Hour Period
- JVNW Hydrator features a clear enclosure, easy to see grain. Slit cap allows for better cleaning of sightglass. Diversion object ensures optimal hydration throughput due to split cap.
- Swing Link Manifold