Please click here to see all current openings.
ICC Northwest began production in 1981 under the name JVNW.
ICC NW manufactures a wide range of custom industrial food processing vessels ranging from complete systems with associated piping and automation to small portable totes. All tanks and systems meet food or pharmaceutical-grade standards. Products made by ICC NW are works of art, often admired through display windows.
Perks & Benefits
- Cigna Health Plan funded by employer including Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off including 10 paid holidays and sick time
- We have three shifts to choose from in the shop: Day/Swing/Weekend
- Canby, OR location
- Clean stainless, no carbon steel in the plant.
- Available at no additional charge are city-wide regional centers to provide life-balance resources and counseling. Take advantage of experts in areas such as College Planning, Dependent Care, Legal and Financial consultations, Mediation, and Home Ownership Programs, to name a few.
Come join the team atmosphere and camaraderie of the 110+ artisans and professionals who design & manufacture ICC NW custom systems!
Transparency in Coverage Rule
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.