- Department: Engineering
- Location: Canby/OR
- Creation date: 2019-11-05
Perks & Benefits
ICC Northwest began production in 1981 under the name JVNW.
ICC NW manufactures a wide range of custom industrial food processing vessels ranging from complete systems with associated piping and automation to small portable totes. All products are food or pharmaceutical grade.
- Cigna Health Plan funded by employer, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance. 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off.
- We have three shifts to choose from in the shop: Day/Swing/Weekend
- Canby location
- Extensive, in-house, training program. ICC NW also works closely with the local community colleges’ welding programs.
- Clean stainless, no carbon steel in the plant.
- Products made by ICC NW are works of art, often admired through display windows.
Come join the team atmosphere and camaraderie of the 150+ artisans and professionals who design & manufacture ICC NW custom systems!