Perks & Benefits
ICC Northwest began production in 1981 under the name JVNW.
ICC NW manufactures a wide range of custom industrial food processing vessels ranging from complete systems with associated piping and automation to small portable totes. All products are food or pharmaceutical grade.
- Providence Health Plan partially funded by employer, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance. 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off.
- Monday-Thursday, 10 hour shifts (3 days off!)
- Rural Canby location (Fun commute option: take the Canby ferry!)
- Extensive, in-house, training program. ICC NW also works closely with the local community colleges’ welding programs.
- Clean stainless, no carbon steel in the plant.
- Products made by ICC NW are almost works of art, often admired through display windows.
Come join the team atmosphere and camaraderie of the 180 artisans and professionals who manufacture ICC NW custom systems!