Perks & Benefits
ICC Northwest began production in 1981 under the name JVNW.
ICC NW manufactures a wide range of custom industrial food processing vessels ranging from complete systems with associated piping and automation to small portable totes. All products are food or pharmaceutical grade.
- Cigna Health Plan funded by employer, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance. 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off.
- Monday-Thursday, 10 hour shifts (3 days off!)
- Canby location
- Extensive, in-house, training program. ICC NW also works closely with the local community colleges’ welding programs.
- Clean stainless, no carbon steel in the plant.
- Products made by ICC NW are works of art, often admired through display windows.
Come join the team atmosphere and camaraderie of the 140 artisans and professionals who manufacture ICC NW custom systems!